Pichi Rincón (Small Corner, in Mapuche language) has a 1.5 acres wooded park with ancient coihues and cypresses that invite you to walk through and relax.
Stone and wood characterize the Hotel architecture and give warmth and harmony to all its rooms.
- There are 12 rooms (double, triple and quadruple), all with private bathroom, central heating.
- Wi-Fi and cable TV
- Homemade Breakfast, with local products
- Parking lot
- Grills in the park
- Two fireplace lounges with lake and park views
- Transfers and car rental coordination service
- Excursions and gastronomic routes advice
- Floral Therapy - Bach Flowers